We know that time is precious and we appreciate your support. We value your trust as you choose to support locally handmade Junebugs items. We stand behind our quality handmade products, but realize that at times there is a need to return your item(s).
We’ll break down our return policy for your in 5 easy points. Ready?! Okay, Here we go:
- All items must be returned unused, unwashed, and in it’s original condition. Return shipping costs are not included.
- If there is any defect, flaw or damage to your product on arrival we will gladly exchange your item, including the cost of shipping.
- If you are unhappy, or unsatisfied with your product, we will shed a tear, but would love to hear your feedback! We’re real people too and we want to hear what you have to say!
- Life is Busy, we understand! Feel comfortable knowing you have 50 days to return your Junebugs item.
- If you make the smart move of gifting someone special with a fabulous Junebugs product, all of the above applies.
Please send your Refund Requests directly to Junebugs at firstname.lastname@example.org Requests sent by carrier pigeon, stork, or horseback are also accepted, but please note, longer wait times may apply.
Canada: Flat Rate $8 15-20 days
U.S : Flat Rate $12 20-30 days
Local Pick Up: If you are local to the Barrie area, and would like to arrange for pick up, please mention this in the comments box during checkout. We’ll prepare your items, send an email confirmation with pick up time(s) and wait for your smiling face to show up on our doorstep!